A little more Persistence, Preserverance and Passion little more effort, and what seemed hopeless failure may turn to glorious success.
Registration Form can be obtained from admission department. A completed registration form and registration fees need to be submitted at school along with following documents :
- Birth Certificate
- Four Passport Size Photographs of the Child
- Copy of Permanent Address Proof
- Family Photograph
Note: The acceptance of the registration form and fee does not guarantee admission to the child.
On successful registration, the school will provide a confirmation. The school will also provide Admit Card, Syllabus for General Awareness Test (GAT) and other details of the test to each registered student / guardian.
General Awareness Test (GAT)
General Awareness Test will be held at School campus. The date and time will be intimated to parents / guardians by the Admission Department.
Based on the performance in GAT, a merit list of the candidates will be declared. Merit list will be available in and parents / guardians can also enquire result by contacting admission department. All the parents of selected student are required to complete the admission process within 2 weeks from result declaration. Failure to do so may lead to cancellation and the seat will be offer to student in waiting list.
Documents required at the time of admission
- Three passport size photographs of the Student and Parent each.
- Original Transfer Certificate.
- One passport size photograph each of 2 local guardians who are authorized by the parent to escort the Student to and from school/bus stop, and meet the student in School.
- One postcard size Family photo. This photo must include the parents and all siblings.
- Photocopies of all achievement certificates in the field of Academics, Sports, Extra Curricular Activities (For Classes VI & above).
- Photocopy of Passport is mandatory for overseas students.
- Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation (Original Certificate will be submitted in the school).
- Neighborhood: Any one proof of residential address i.e. Electoral Identity Card / Valid Passport/ Latest Paid Electricity Bill / Registered Lease Deed in case of rental accommodation.
(Note: School will also verify the residential address through home visit).
- Sibling: Identity Card / Latest Fee Bill of the sibling issued by the school office.
- Marginal Special Needs: Applicant with Marginal Special Needs is an orthopedically challenged child, who can be mainstreamed under inclusive education within the available facilities in the school. A copy of Certificate of Disability from a Medical Officer of Govt. Hospital is required.
- For mid session admission - Transfer Certificate / Release Letter and Joining Letter from a competent authority in support of transfer / posting in respect of parent claiming transfer points. Release Letter and Joining Letter from a competent authority in support of transfer / posting in respect of parent claiming transfer points.
- Previous Class academic transcripts for the last three years (if available).